Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awhile back I found a Winchester Model 61 in 22 Win Mag. (cool for me) laying on the road. Unfortunatly it is missing the shell extractor (bad for me) and I have been unable to find a replacement part. I thought I would put it out there to you all to see if anyone knows where I might find this part or know who might be able to manufacture one for me. Any help and information would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, yes I do wear a kilt. My wife and I go to the Scottish Highland Game here every year. I also wear it for special occasions as my way to show honor to the person(s) being honored. Thanks for the information.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Kiltpin Welcome!

Thats a pretty good find on the road. I wish that I found that kind of stuff just laying around! I have two model 61's, but I had to give a little bit more for them than that. Out of curiosity what kind of condition is the gun in? The extractor shouldn't be hard to find and then you will be able to have some fun. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It has a small gouge on the face or the receiver, a quarter inch sized piece out of the stock and a few minor scratches on the barrel. Nothing major that can't be repaired if I can find a shell extractor.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Actually, yes I do wear a kilt. My wife and I go to the Scottish Highland Game here every year. I also wear it for special occasions as my way to show honor to the person(s) being honored. Thanks for the information.
I hope it helped.

I was going to buy a kilt once upon a time, but they are more expensive than I though. :eek:

Anyway, back to your Model 61. . .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts