Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Winchester model 94 loading issue PICTURES ADD

Hi,the rifle i got is a win model 94 30-30 (1960)i can load on round a the time by my self and shooted good and extracted the case no problem.
The problem is when i load in the tubular magasin,and action the lever the cartidge when out right away,IT supposed to going up right to the chamber,now they flying over my head:confused:,.thanks:D

·
Registered
1,011 Posts

You may have a cartridge stop worn or missing on the lever link. The pencil points to the stop. That holds the second cartridge in place while the first is loading. The fix may require a new lever link ( I'm sure that's the correct name).

·
Registered
316 Posts
Also you might want to take a picture of what you're talking about if Bledsoe didn't find your problem with the lever link cart. stop....

·
Registered
1,011 Posts

I think that your gun is missing all or part of the left side cartridge guide rail. That rail is important and must be in place. The picture below shows where it should be. The red mark indicates the area that must be in place. The right side rail is in place but the left is not.

I hope that helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts