Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody use Wolf small and/or large pistol primers? What do think of them. I usaly use win, fed or cci but cant find them at a reasonable price lately.

·
Super Moderator
14,172 Posts
I haven't tried them but hear nothing but good. They are made by KVM in Russia. Russia has a long shooting sports history, so I think they are made with target shooting in mind. I saw Midway has Wolf small rifle primers on sale for $129/5000. It's a sign that at least that size is available widely. You might check there for other sizes? I consider it a positive sign the primer shortage is winding up when I see them or any other primer on sale like that.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,225 Posts
Scroll down to the bottom of this page to the "Similar Threads" and click on the numerous threads already generated on this topic.

·
Banned
327 Posts
Don't know if I posted this in these forums yet, but I've loaded tens of thousands of large pistol Wolf primers (.45 ACP) and thousands of small rifle magnum (.223) primers. No issues. I'll buy them whenever they are available and always save money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.