Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased the online versions of Hanloader, Rifle and Successful Hunter all for $19.95 per year. Worth every penny. I read Handloader over the years but really like Rifle as well. Not much of a Hunter but Successful hunter is interesting as well. You basically get 18 issues (six of each) for $ 1.11 each. I read Guns and Ammo, Shooting times, Shotgun News and all the rest for years but no more. They are just advertising magazines in the tank for the advertisers. Nothing critical just platitudes and too many ads. A few years ago a friend pointed out how many times can you read articles like "10 Best Home Defense Guns" or many variations of the same. I do go to the free onlie sites for Shooting Times etc to keep up with what's new but with Wolfe I get all I need for a great price. They are especially good for those of us who shoot cast bullets.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,113 Posts
Yes, the Wolfe pub's are my favorites, also.

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,268 Posts
I subscribe to both the paper and online magazine. I often send a copy of the online version to hunting buddies if I see an article they would probably like. Wolfe publishes some of the best magazines out today if you ask me. Their Loaddata website is worth the yearly fee also. Lots of good loading data and articles that are not published anywhere else.

·
Banned
507 Posts
Thanks JM :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts