Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Inactive account
4,165 Posts
Ted is the Man.

I am a cert. Bowhunter Education instructor where our main purpose is to try to educate people about a positive influence on those 80 % of voters who decide wheather we get to hunt or not. Ted has been critisized for his non-apoligetic approach and his uncompromized attitude by hunters and non-hunters alike. I for one think we need to watch how we are proceved by the soccer Moms and others who have no opinion on hunting, but at the same time I think the time to sit back on your hands and not stand up and fight for right is long past.

Ted has this balance down as good as anyone and like so many who are critsized at first, when right is right even the critics have to adjust and usually become the strongest voice.

If you have never seen his Spirit of the Wild series, SEE IT. If you have never visited his web site, do it. Get involved.

Preaching to the choir again.

Politics-- I think I am quickly becoming a Libitarian.

· Inactive account
4,165 Posts
I think Ted has the right attitude. I probably should have left politics out of it but you can't.

I vote Republican. Richard Millhouse Nixon I owe my life to. Ronnie brought respect back to the White House and George Senior was not afraid to do what had to be done in Desert Storm. George Junior has a good heart and I believe a strong resolve but what can any of them do. Congress is where it's at and they ( republican majority ) let me down. The Federal Government should not be involved with limiting my freedom. I believe state and communittee government should take the lead in directing by law the will of the people. That way you could live around like minded people and a more free society would again develope. The problem is the Federal Government being involved in limiting my freedom not presearving it as they are charged by the Constitution to do. We already live where we want to live or we can move to where we want but you can't get away from Big Brother.

I guess you can tell I'm disapointed with my elected officials in Washington. But what true southern boy wouldn't be.

Do I need to add after all that that Soveriegn Rule is definitely the correct form of government but we would never find a good King. Not until the King of Kings returns to claim his.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.