Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son has a bushnell 3-9 scope that has no covers on the windage and elevation. This is an old scope (1970's) Ideas on substitute covers appreciated. Also my Tasco 6-18 covers are splitting. any suggestions welcome

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Bushnell may have covers for that scope if you contact them especially if its one of there higher end scopes. Next idea would be to visit gunshops and talk to them. They may have old scopes that were take offs from trade ins damaged by the previous owners. Use same approach at gun shows with the vendors. Even talk to individuals who have large gun collections. I have around dozen scopes that came off firearms in my collection that were junk having been put on the firearms trying to increase the sale value. Then theres eBay, yard/garage sales, estate sales etc. if you use your imagination.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
flea mkts

Thanks Hailstone. I do kknow of a amateur radio flea market where they bring low end trade in scopes and used ones. For 10 bucks you can get just about anything. Thats worth it for the covers alone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts