Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy. Greetings and salivations.

New to this board. Not new to innanet forums and certainly not new to gunz. Been a earthbound misfit for 52 years. Counting the BB and Pellet rifles/pistols, I been hopelessly lost for nigh onto 44 years.

I shoot em, load em, cast em and fondle em. Not in any particular order. I mostly like older military rifles. However I DO keep the token mousegun or three. I reckon my favorite of those are the FNFAL rifles (metric, thank you). Of the US ones, as a friend says, there is ONE rifle sexier than the Garand but I can't think of it just now.

I will diligently try to continue as a misfit here. I will also try not to pick on the bullpup and 9mm guys too terribly badly. :rolleyes:

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,267 Posts
Welcome to a forum of like minds. Sounds like you will fit right in with this group. Simple rules here, be nice and join in. Lots of good folks with lots of good info and experience here. Again, welcome from a Louisiana neighbor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, naybor.

Looks like the tide went out on ya while you was snoozin.

·
Premium Member
7,606 Posts
Welcome Owlcreek! Hope you join in when you can. If you would, take some brief time to read the 'stickys' on any forums that you frequent, which will help guide you in posting, but will also maybe answer some questions that have been asked before.

Only old military rifles I'm somewhat familiar with are the various Mauser '98 and variants, 3 of which have been 'violated' into 'custom' rifles!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts