Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I'am just here
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone care to share what is on your christmas wish list?

I keep a wish list at amazon so its easy to find:

SteriPEN Traveler Handheld UV Water Purifier
Grand Trunk Skeeter Beeter Pro Hammock
Maxpedition Monsoon Gearslinger, DFC (Digital Foliage Camo)
A Clockwork Orange [HD DVD]
Katadyn TRK Drip Gravidyn Water Filter
History Channel: Journey to 10,000 BC
Vargo Titanium Spork
Optimus Terra Solo 0.6L Pot
EOTech M510 AA 65MOA/1MOA Dot Real Tree APG Camo
The Civilization of the Middle Ages: A Completely Revised and Expanded Edition of Medieval History
Life in a Medieval City
Cro-Magnon: How the Ice Age Gave Birth to the First Modern Humans
The Little Ice Age: How Climate Made History, 1300-1850

·
Premium Member
7,587 Posts
12 gauge 3" semi-auto shotgun. Still searching.
Anything from Icebreaker (wool), as long as it fits.
Husky 390 w/32" bar.
Electric socks, for my cold left arm (without a hand).
A happy Christmas for all.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
My wish list is simple. I want more chamberings in the Marlin "X" guns. I'd really love a mini-X gun from Marlin chambered in 223 and 22hornet.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Lapua Brass
RCBS Chargemaster
Various VV powders
CZ 550 American 6.5x55
Nice spotting scope for range work

You know......cheap stuff, lol.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
For Browning to produce a S/A BLR with 20" barrel in .350 RM and a BAR Lightweight with 20" barrel in .35 Whelen.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I'm just hoping for some peace and sanity in this crazy old world.
Yep. My few material needs are met and my material wants are not needed. I wish for removal of those corrupt individuals in power who exploit others unfairly (whether the power they wield is political, economic, or religious) and for those who honestly contribute to be able to enjoy the fruits of their contributions.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Yep. My few material needs are met and my material wants are not needed. I wish for removal of those corrupt individuals in power who exploit others unfairly (whether the power they wield is political, economic, or religious) and for those who honestly contribute to be able to enjoy the fruits of their contributions.
Well said, IMHO.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I did my own shopping

I got myself a Colt Model 1911 .45 ACP blued "100 Years of Service". They are hard to find and I lucked out. Great gun at a great price.

Yesterday, In was visiting a gun shop and scanned the used gun racks. There was a Sears Model 73 (a Winchester Model 70A) in .30-06 is pristine condition for $229.00. The shop gave me a ten percent discount so I got it for $206.00. Now that is a Christmas present! Take care...
Oberndorf

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nothing in particular for me. Not into the whole "this is what I want" thing where you just tell another what to buy for you or when a spouse just tells you to go buy something for yourself. No thought or surprise there -> boring. Besides, for the most part, here, if one of us wants something we buy it ourself if within reason. This time of year is all about the boy and making his smile get big. :)
Even my "want list" is about empty. Just a few remaining. Would much rather have some projects I've put off completed instead of having more added to the room. Quality not quantity. :)

·
Elk Whisperer (Super Moderator)
11,622 Posts
For all of our service men and women to come home safe and unharmed for ever and ever.

Amen

RJ

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'll have a rifle in 25-06 or Roberts preferably 06 cause ammo is around here. Been looking at a heavy gun either Kimber Sonora or rem Sendero. I'm having hard time because I've yet to read 1 good thing about imbed rifles.

·
Elk Whisperer (Super Moderator)
11,622 Posts

·
Registered
13,163 Posts
My Christmas wish, aside from peace, joy and all that other stuff, is for my son to really like the Savage Model 10 FLP and my wife to really like the Walther PK in 380. Other than that, I am blessed far greater than I deserve.

·
Banned
968 Posts
I can't think of any material things, didn't buy anything for myself this year, and asked not to be given anything except home made Christmas decorations for my tree.

Everything I want is for the survival of the USA which I can't really post about.

Maybe a gun and marksman course for the whole family?

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
I don't want much for myself, but for the world I would like to see the saying, "Peace on earth and good will towards men" become more than just a saying, but a true reality for all time.

In the mean time, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Please don't forget that Christ is the reason for the season.

And for my Jewish friends, "Happy Hannaka".

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.